Ready to start
Before you start to add your competences in your CV, we will provide you with some information to better use Europass+2 tool.
- You can access the section concerning Europass+2 with Username and Password assigned on first access. Username and password are unique and let you relog anytime to complete or modify your work already done on your competences;
- On first access, a guided tour will automatically be offered, we recommend to read it carefully;
- Competences are organized in different sections which will activate as you go along filling in;
- The guide will help you to self evaluate which of three competences levels you are, following the instructions from check lists;
- Refer to the examples (not checklists!!!) to write your cv.
- Remember that Europass+2 provides you with the file containing the section on competences you have added.
Don’t lose heart and don’t give up your work: thinking over yourself and your own competences is not always easy and it takes a long time… however it is important to write an effective cv and to prepare yourself for a successful interview!
We surjest: before starting to use this section “fill in your cv” section to write your curriculum, read “Discover your competences” section carefully!