Get an Account
To use this guideline you will need to get an account.
Please carefully follow these instructions:
If you do not have an email address, please click here.
If you already have an email address:
- Then enter it in the box below. You will then receive by return an email giving you your unique username and password which will allow you to repeatedly access this online tool.
- Click which language you want to use
- Identically copy the code in the coloured frame in the passphrase box
- Then click "create a new account"
- You will then receive your unique username and password